1. Please sign in or join the Thunderbird club free to access the search page and many other free site features.
    If you forgot your password click here.

Click the "X" to the right to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Santa has some Thunderbird Christmas gift ideas in this thread.

Dismiss Notice

Parting out my 64 donor car

Discussion in '1955 - 2005 Thunderbird Parts for Sale/wanted' started by Skip, Oct 15, 2016.

1. If anyone is interested I have lots of parts off of a 1964 bird that I am looking to sell I have complete interior in fair shape glass and lots of other things I'm in Oklahoma city

2. Hi do you have front seats if you do how much

3. I am looking for front seats please let me know if you have them thanks

4. Hi sorry it has taken me so long to reply ... yes I do they are a Champagne color and the passenger seat has a headrest both are manual seats I'm thinking 150 for the pair I can send you pictures if you would like

5. Could you please send me pictures thank you

6. Ok here are the pix of the front seats I also have the back seat and armrest

Attached Files:

7. Are you selling the rims and if so what size and how much?

8. They are already gone all I have left are the seats , drivers door glass

9. Did you get the pix I sent

10. Would you have the steering wheel hub "cone"? Mines got two huge cracks and I need to replace it. _DSC0016.jpg

11. Hey Skip, do you still have the seats for that T bird? Let me know, Steve .918-441-1352

12. I know you stated seats and interior, but do you have an upper front bumper in good condition? If so I'm interested, Can't hurt to ask.

Help us by sharing/liking this page below and G+1!

Shop Amazon.comPlease shop Amazon.com using this link to support the forum!