Parting out 1966 Town Landau

Clint66
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
A lot of good parts available! 390 c6 9" rear end, chrome parts, doors are in good shape. Passenger front fender, trunk lid, grill, bumpers,etc. just call to many parts to list! 1-************ Clint

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hi Clint, do you the door trims & drivers seat? The drivers seat only need the frame does not matter what the trim looks like. Would you ship to Australia?

Which trim pieces do you need and I would have to check the cost of sending the parts.
I am after the complete door trim for both doors as well as the drivers seat & overhead console.

Hi Clint I am looking for a steering wheel in excellent shape with no cracks...does this car happen to have one?

The steering wheel has a crack in it. Just like every other one I've seen. Must have been a design issue. They all seem to be in the same place. I have a lot of interior parts if you need anything else. Good dash, instrument panel, etc. thanks for checking.

Still have some parts left. C6 transmission, 9" rear 3.00 gears, dash, interior trim, doors, trunk lid, hubcaps, lots of little parts also. Call if your interested

A lot of good parts available! 390 c6 9" rear end, chrome parts, doors are in good shape. Passenger front fender, trunk lid, grill, bumpers,etc. just call to many parts to list! 1-************ Clint
How much for the 390 n trans. Threebird

The 390 is sold. $150 for either a c6 or cruise o matic. The transmission will need to be rebuilt.
Call me if your interested.

What shape are the rear tail lights (both red plastic lens) in and does the ameter gauge and temperature gauge working?

Back