Not just day dreamin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bklynjim

Last seen
Hi, very new to forum. Searching for a Pacific Coast or a LTD.any advice.THANKS JIM

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hi Jim and Welcome. That's a tall order since there were not many built. However, I'll keep my eyes and ears open.:)

Welcome

Hi Jim;

Welcome from another past "Staten Islander." However, moved/transfered south during the 1970's. First to Stuart/Hobe Sound and second Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida area. Have many terrific memories of fine living on the Island and NYC/NJ area.

Currently we have a Pacific Coast (902/1000 indicated on the glove box plate) with about 3085 miles in our garage. A fine 2004 TB (w/Sirius sat radio) like new in all aspects, with a 80k mi, 0% deductible policy into 2012. I keep synthetic oil in all our vehicles; the longest TB ride was to Hilton Head, rest local hwy's - when only a 2 seater sufficed, etc.

Have given some though to selling, however, it subsitutes not having a boat at the dock and definitely more reasonable. A boat probably would see less use. Never know...

Again, welcome aboard and have fun,
George

Here's one:
2004 PCR (Pacific Coast Roadster) – one of the most highly regarded special edition retro ‘birds, and arguably, the most beautiful color combination. Very few of these beauties are ever available for purchase.

#253 of 1000 limited edition

34,000 lovingly and carefully driven miles leaves this car in immaculate condition.

$26,500 (firm) includes these extras: hardtop with folding stand and cover, boot, bra, premium full body weathershield car cover with Tbird emblem on hood, extra floor mats, trunk mat, and manual ceiling hoist for hard top. This car sports 4 new tires, and will soon be fully detailed for head turning Spring cruising.

We recently bought the house of our dreams, but the new mortgage is a bit much as retirement approaches. We have decided to let this dream ride go, in order to shed some of the newly acquired debt. If you have been searching for a PCR, this is your chance….

Jim:
I just sent you the contact info for this PCR

SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
Still dream,in

would like to see some pictures of those PCR,s

still dream,in

I have a couple of other cars in my stable HaHa! 80TR7 &78BMW 320I my wife they go first

Pcr

Hi Did this model come any other color combo.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back