Newbies just saying hi !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
Last seen
Well it's Christmas eve and we just found a great Tbird site ! We will be bringing home a 1978 Tbird in January thats been in the family since 1984 an dhasn't gone too far since my Dad passed away not long after buying the car .

The car has about 45,000 miles and always kept in the garage . Light blue with dark blue interior and top .

While we're on here we were wondering if anyone knows where we could find a "nice" set of the 78 heritage wheels . We would like to hang the hub caps up and do something special for this car .

Thanx for your help . Bruce & Shirl

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Iowa Tbird said:
Well it's Christmas eve and we just found a great Tbird site ! We will be bringing home a 1978 Tbird in January thats been in the family since 1984 an dhasn't gone too far since my Dad passed away not long after buying the car .

The car has about 45,000 miles and always kept in the garage . Light blue with dark blue interior and top .

While we're on here we were wondering if anyone knows where we could find a "nice" set of the 78 heritage wheels . We would like to hang the hub caps up and do something special for this car .

Thanx for your help . Bruce & Shirl

You might email these people:
http://www.wheelcollision.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back