New '05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just traded my '02 premium whisper white for an '05 premium medium steel blue with lt. sand interior. Much different atmosphere with 4 different dealers trying to sell me a t-bird at discount this year versus my experience in '02 with every dealer wanting MSRP plus 5-10K. This car seems to run quieter plus less noise from outside; even my spouse noticed the difference. Charlie

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Congratulations on your new ride. After you have 1000-2000 miles on it, please post any significant differences, you notice.
Of course right now it seems quieter, probably because it's new. The better test would be later

.....Congrats Charlie......there is really nothing quite like them on the market is there?......I'd really like to see an actual Medium Steel Blue...It looks so good in pictures......Bet the Sand interior looks great......What colour is your soft top?......

blue Bird

We have a Blue Bird At Gilbert & Baker Ford Give me a call at 256 891 3000
will sell close to invoice. Jeff Amos

I have 2004 Merlot/Merlot/Tan Accent

Charlie said:
Just traded my '02 premium whisper white for an '05 premium medium steel blue with lt. sand interior. Much different atmosphere with 4 different dealers trying to sell me a t-bird at discount this year versus my experience in '02 with every dealer wanting MSRP plus 5-10K. This car seems to run quieter plus less noise from outside; even my spouse noticed the difference. Charlie
How hard did depreciation hit you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back