Nat'l Day of Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JimBob

Au Revoir
Last seen
Since some of us have spent a considerable amount of time praying for our 'Birds to arrive, thought I'd take a moment on this National Day of Prayer to prioritize my life:

1. I give thanks for a God Who loves me no matter what, is faithful when I'm not and provides for me in ways beyond explanation.

2. I give thanks for a nation where I can openly worship my God and Savior without fear of intimidation or imprisonment. I pray for protection, wisdom and guidance for our leaders, both in good times and bad, both Republicans and Democrats...and protection for firefighters and law enforcement who continually go into harm's way to protect and serve you and me.

3. I give thanks for a beautiful and wonderful wife of 31 years...for two sons who are honorable and respectful of us, the law and their family.

4. I give thanks for friends, old and new, who enrich my life, challenge me to think beyond myself and love me when I don't.

5. Finally, I give thenks for places like this where I can share the joy of the car of my dreams with friends who are like minded.

May God bless us continually with His grace.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back