My 1957 rarity

R

richsfords

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
MY Rare BIRD (maybe), something to think about. Third owner with documented 245,000+ miles
1957 Tbird, 21,380 total production
1. C model =292 CI (low end tbird basic model) just over 3300 +- 15.4 %
2. GUNMETAL GRAY/BLACK TOP (NA CODE) 4.3% painted entire 57 production
3. POWER STEERING AND POWER BRAKES (invoiced) original window sticker.
4. POWER WINDOWS AND SEATS (invoiced) original sticker.
5. 10% produced with 3 speed. = 2,139
6. 2,139 produced and painted NA at 4.3%= 92 - 1957 Thunderbirds like the one I have.
7. Never had soft top
If there are other figures out there please advise me and if I figured wrong also please correct.
wondering ????:confused:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

MY Rare BIRD (maybe), something to think about. Third owner with documented 245,000+ miles
1957 Tbird, 21,380 total production
1. C model =292 CI (low end tbird basic model) just over 3300 +- 15.4 %
2. GUNMETAL GRAY/BLACK TOP (NA CODE) 4.3% painted entire 57 production
3. POWER STEERING AND POWER BRAKES (invoiced) original window sticker.
4. POWER WINDOWS AND SEATS (invoiced) original sticker.
5. 10% produced with 3 speed. = 2,139
6. 2,139 produced and painted NA at 4.3%= 92 - 1957 Thunderbirds like the one I have.
7. Never had soft top
If there are other figures out there please advise me and if I figured wrong also please correct.
wondering ????:confused:
Yes if it is a data code "N" Gun Metal gray 4.2% is a bout right - If it is "H" code gun metal - a different gray it is 1.? %. Beautiful car - Red interior?

Unless it’s concourse don’t hold your breath. ☹️

Cept for those that are of concourse status IMHO the “driver” class is waining in value.
The younger generation doesn’t want these, Ha in fact except for our generation and maybe our 50 year old kids, they don’t even know what it is! My 53 year old neighbor thought it was a Corvette!

Heck, who knows how to work on a car anymore? What’s a lifter?
I don't get wrapped up in numbers,

Sure, mine is one of 1600 with the 3 speed manual, no overdrive
Sure, mine's Goldenrod yellow, which I was told they only made 500.

It doesn't matter to me, I just make sure I get it out as often as possible and ENJOY
Yup drive them!!!! Keep the young ones guessing!

I just bought my Pink 57. Love it. Did not buy as an investment. Still, it will
Heck, who knows how to work on a car anymore? What’s a lifter?

Yup drive them!!!! Keep the young ones guessing!
Love the color - hare to find so I ended up with Pink

Yes if it is a data code "N" Gun Metal gray 4.2% is a bout right - If it is "H" code gun metal - a different gray it is 1.? %. Beautiful car - Red interior?
We painted my ‘57 Rebuild that (H) code , actually found the correct paint from a company in California, it is without a doubt Beautiful . Extremely hard for us to find paint. Thanks to Mr Minter giving us the lead on paint suppler

Go ‘55,’’56,’57 Birds

Back