Motor Trend Television On Speedvision

Status
Not open for further replies.
F
The Motor Trend Television is scheduled today at 8:00 PM Eastern time.

I don't know if they will cover the COTY 2002 Thunderbird.

It's worth a look if you get Speedvision on your Cable or Satellite.

------------------
'56 + '02 Birds

The Motor Trend Television show was devoted to the Car of the Year.
It was great!
For those that get Speedvision it will be shown again today; Midnight Eastern time, 11:00 Central, 10:00Mountain time.

It was very informative and gave the reasons (Many) for the 2002 Thunderbird as the choicest car of them all.

------------------
'56 + '02 Birds

FDC, I don't speedvision so do you know if it will be on TNN or not?

------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. STILL WAITING Ordered in Jan.7/12
69 Vette
73 MGB
95 F-150
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

I have checked http://www.speedvision.com and http://www.motortrend.com and cannot find anything about ordering tapes of any of their programs. In fact I couldn't find anyhting in Speedvisions listings (two days) that lists anything about the 2002 T-Bird. I would like to get a copy of the program since I don't have cable or dish TV. If anyone recorded it or knows of someone that did, please let me know!!!
Thanks,
George.

Motor Trend is on again on Friday at 2PM, I'm going to tape it, I'll let you know, if it is the COTY show I can dub you a copy.

It is also on again on Sunday 12/9 at noon but this will probably be a new show.

Thanks FDCAPTAIN !!! It was on and I watched it thanks to you... It was really interesting , seemed to follow their article in the Mag. Thanks again, Joy

I did tape the program. Speedvision does NOT give any description on what Motortrend Television is showing.

The tape for the COTY is 30 mins and I have other tapes in the series of Thunderbird (about 3 hours).

Would like to get some of the originals to Birdman for distribution if it's legal.

------------------
'56 + '02 Birds

FD-I can get by the copyright restrictions with Speedvision-I'll contact them and let them know the Club would like to distribute taped copies of the show-with Ford behind me I don't think I'd have a problem.

Please send me a copy!!

Thanks!

------------------

Tony: perhaps someone could arrange to put the T-Bird segment on a CD-Rom. It would be MUCH easier to distribute and clearly, ALL of us have the capability of playing them.

Can do-I have the burners and the vid equipment to do just that-plus I have the videos from the Rollout I could add to the mix-that's why I wanted FD to send me what he has recorded.

I may be a little slow in the web knowledge area-but I invested over $30K when I built my latest techtoy-if someone has the material I can put it on CD.

------------------

The Motor Trend segment will be repeated on Speed Vision TV at 12:00 noon Sunday 12/09/01. I picked up the mag (Jan. issue) yesterday, great article on our COTY.

------------------
Jim Williams
'98 Lincoln Continental & waiting for red/red/blk Bird

JW,

Thanks for the heads up, I finally got to see it although not record it. Did you notice that the narration was almost identical to the wording in the article?

Tony, if you can distribute the episode, I would love to get a copy of it, preferably on DVD but tape will work also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back