Looking for molding for 88 LX

T

Tayber Turner

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have just purchased a thunderbird and am trying to completely restore it. Only problem is the pain of trying to find the few things I need to get it to mint condition. I was wondering if any one knows where to find exterior molding for the car? On the back of my passenger side rear quarter panel, where it meets with the molding around the trunk, some of it is busted out. Also it is scratched and faded all around so I want to try and buy a whole set if possible.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have just purchased a thunderbird and am trying to completely restore it. Only problem is the pain of trying to find the few things I need to get it to mint condition. I was wondering if any one knows where to find exterior molding for the car? On the back of my passenger side rear quarter panel, where it meets with the molding around the trunk, some of it is busted out. Also it is scratched and faded all around so I want to try and buy a whole set if possible.

Not sure if I sold you some trim pieces.
Call or text me.

Ron
Ontario, California
626-253-5641

Back