Looking for a soft top or a frame for 55 t-bird

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I've heard good things about a particular reproduction top. cost is about the same to have an original redone and from what I gather a bit easier to maneuver. If you search the posts for convertible top you will find a few discussions.

Looking for a soft top or frame for 55 t-bird
If you still need one give me a call. I have had my bird 8 years and only put it up to look at its conditions, 35 years same from the guy I bought it from. It is a Southern Calif car so zero rust, I did see a small slit, but bet it could be repaired. I know they are hard to find and expensive, Prestige Thunder bird suggested that ask $4,000 OBO, they know the car as I bought it from one of their customers give me a call or text 818-426-4605

hi there mine's a 57 yes i know the guys at prestige, i was just there a month ago to get a few things. i am pretty sure a new one, custom built by them, with the swing arm comes in under 4k .. still thinking about it

Not sure what theirs sells for, I like those guys, When I converted to Hemi , they bought all the parts I did not use , engine trans etc. I have seen on line line that the retro top is not a super accurate reproduction, and the difference can be seen , If you are interested in mine come take a look and if you want it make me an offer.. Where are you located Tom 818-426-4605 Rick at Prestiege told me to ask $4,000.00 OBO

torrance. mine is a late 57 so dont know about fit of your 55 soft.

torrance. mine is a late 57 so dont know about fit of your 55 soft.
Torrance is good, not sure what the difference may be, I think I will be replacing the mounting system also, I need more leg room, check with Frank at Prestiege, bet he knows

There was a white soft top in Garden Grove on Ebay, , just sold for $4,800.00 a few minutes ago. I am going to take better photos of mine this weekend and put it on ebay also. Not sure what the differences are between 55-57 Just talked to Frank at Prestige , all years are interchangeable, the 57s had an additional support above the windows to prevent possible sagging Tom 818-426-4605

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back