looking for a 2002-2005 t-bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
L
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
none
I am looking to buy a 2002-2005 low mileage T-bird for myself. Would like under 12,000 miles. My color choices are blues,yellows and pacific green. does anybody have any leads for me?

your ad for blue TBird

Hi. I have a 2004 Ice Blue. 9100 miles as of today. I am not aware of any accidents or mechanical problems (run a car fax!) Solid black interior. Has the hard top, black accent interior. Asking $22,000. Sits in my garage, rarely used. Really good conditions. Firm price, given the rarity and condition. Hit me up if you are interested....Ken

2002 Thunderbird Premium

I am looking to buy a 2002-2005 low mileage T-bird for myself. Would like under 12,000 miles. My color choices are blues,yellows and pacific green. does anybody have any leads for me?

I have an immaculate 2002 Premium with 7500 miles, black rag top has been out of shell only a couple of times, Color is light teal with matching hardtop 512 584-6990

Hi. I have a 2004 Ice Blue. 9100 miles as of today. I am not aware of any accidents or mechanical problems (run a car fax!) Solid black interior. Has the hard top, black accent interior. Asking $22,000. Sits in my garage, rarely used. Really good conditions. Firm price, given the rarity and condition. Hit me up if you are interested....Ken

Car Fax is a joke Any consumer that relies on that is foolish.

I find it Amazing how people ask for help. Others respond, trying to help, but the originator just disappears. Guess they really didn't want a TBird:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back