Grand Prix Racing anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you think has the edge to take the Grand prix (constructor/driver) this year?

With the initial stats... Looks like Ferrary has it in the bag.

P.S. Who will be watching the race?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Ferrari does not have a new car for display. Either the new car isn't ready or it's a bomb.
BMW and Honda are challenging and to give Victory to Ferrari so soon?

In this week's AutoWeek, in the racing section, they stated that the Prancing Horse was thinking about using last year's car for the first few races but has since decided to go with this year's car.

Schuey is the odds on favorite, again. I think Williams has a shot if Montoya can learn a little patience and keep it on the track and I don't think we can count Ralf out either.

Personally I would like to see Jag do better this year, I was kinda dissapointed when Jackie Stewart sold the team, I always have liked the little Scott.

I'm glad to see that there are others out there that have an interest in F1, the races can tend to be boring at times but I love seeing all the new technology that someday will be in our cars.

-

The best about F1 is to actually see the races, live...

Come to Montreal in june, tickets are relativelely easy to get. The weather is great, the women are heavenly and obviously for all you Yankees our looney $ is cheap cheap cheap.

Plus Quebec gives you a taste of europe without having to fly overseas!

Well Schuey and Ferrari are off to a good start. Irvine did good with a 4th, go Jag, and Juan got a second. Might have some competition this year.

Here is this year's schedule for reference.

Race 1 - 3-Mar - Australia
Race 2 - 17-Mar - Malaysia
Race 3 - 31-Mar - Brazil
Race 4 - 14-Apr - San Marino
Race 5 - 28-Apr - Spain
Race 6 - 12-May - Austria
Race 7 - 26-May - Monaco
Race 8 - 9-Jun - Canada
Race 9 - 23-Jun - Europe
Race 10 - 7-Jul - Great Britain
Race 11 - 21-Jul - France
Race 12 - 28-Jul - Germany
Race 13 - 18-Aug - Hungary
Race 14 - 1-Sep - Belgium
Race 15 - 15-Sep - Italy
Race 16 - 29-Sep - United States
Race 17 - 13-Oct - Japan

-

Slightly offtopic reply to EricT - Quebec is the secret North American vacation destination for great values, and the women of Montreal - ooh la la!
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back