FS 1963 White Hardtop That Needs Floors

D. B. Cooper

D. B. Cooper

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Here is an honest description of what I am selling. This car needs floor pans. I have in the past replaced floor pans but am way too old (74) for that now. If I get the price I want for this car I will buy your pans and you can install them.

Second the bumpers should be re-chromed if you was a real nice car or you could wait and use her as a driver.

Someone at some time in the past replaced the interior. The paint is presentable at 20' and the body as you can see is pretty straight.

While I haven't owned her long I know little about the running condition as I have only driven her less then I'd say maybe ten miles. And, this car is now 60 years old.

I have detailed the engine compartment and will include receipts of well over a thousand dollars that I have spent in the last few months. I have replaced the wires, plugs, points, condenser as well as the heater core, emblem and other things which I have receipts for, a few thousand dollars.

17K is the price and I am willing to negotiate with or without me buying you the floor pans. What say you?

Attachments

• 20230109_130646.jpg
    20230109_130646.jpg
    749.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 20230109_130700.jpg
    20230109_130700.jpg
    808.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 20230109_130722.jpg
    20230109_130722.jpg
    598 KB · Views: 13
  • 20230109_130739.jpg
    20230109_130739.jpg
    670.7 KB · Views: 14

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

The pictures you show the car seems clean. Maybe you could post pictures of why it needs floors and the bumpers.

The pictures you show the car seems clean. Maybe you could post pictures of why it needs floors and the bumpers.
I will have to get some more detailed pictures as time goes on. I haven't figured out how to add pictures to what I already have. This car is very clean but to be real nice it needs some attention.

Here is an honest description of what I am selling. This car needs floor pans. I have in the past replaced floor pans but am way too old (74) for that now. If I get the price I want for this car I will buy your pans and you can install them.

Second the bumpers should be re-chromed if you was a real nice car or you could wait and use her as a driver.

Someone at some time in the past replaced the interior. The paint is presentable at 20' and the body as you can see is pretty straight.

While I haven't owned her long I know little about the running condition as I have only driven her less then I'd say maybe ten miles. And, this car is now 60 years old.

I have detailed the engine compartment and will include receipts of well over a thousand dollars that I have spent in the last few months. I have replaced the wires, plugs, points, condenser as well as the heater core, emblem and other things which I have receipts for, a few thousand dollars.

17K is the price and I am willing to negotiate with or without me buying you the floor pans. What say you?
2 questions does it have air conditioning and power windows. If yes very interested so can we talk 313 802 6997.

Back