Friendly Names

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hi BON alumni, and fellow bird lovers. I missed the discussion regarding closing the BON T-Bird board. It was closed, then re-opened shortly Friday. Today it is closed again.

I have been checking this board periodically for some time, but it was not too active, so I never had occasion to post before. If BON remains closed, I thing we will eventually see this become the site of choice for ex-BON members. I posted on BON as ECWilson, and will e-mail those I have addresses for this morning.

Later,
Chris

So what was the deal with BON? I didn't see any closing info....

Mark501

First day here and I already see a lot of familiar names. Looks like I'll spend twice as much time checking the boards now.

This board looks a little newer than the BON board.

Like another bird of native myth, the Thunderbird forum has risen
from the ashes and will soon be reopen for business. They are having a little trouble
getting off the ground - none of the previous postings are
available, but it looks like members will be able to log in with their previous
names and passwords.

Check [link removed to prevent your browser from hanging] later when service is restored.

The Forums link at http://www.blueovalnews.com is currently missing but Sharon Elliott, the new BON administrator, is working on it. It's good to have the familiar site back, but I hope we don't lose all the information that was stored there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back