Ford Thunderbird Christmas Gift Ideas

tbird

tbird

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I thought I would put together some links to some popular Ford Thunderbird Products that sell on Amazon.com. Great Birthday or Christmas Presents for yourself... or someone else. haha P.S. When you order your Amazon.com items this Christmas via our link, Amazon will give us a percentage of your order, and it costs you nothing! Click here to start shopping for all Thunderbird items, or click a link below:

1- Ford Thunderbird Keychain
2- Danbury Mint Diecast Ford Thunderbirds
3- Hallmark Mini 1956 Ford Thunderbird Ornament
4- Ford Thunderbird Tire Valve Stem Caps
5- Ford Thunderbird License Plate Frame
6- Ford Thunderbird Fifty Years Book
7- Thunderbird Parking Signs
8- Thunderbird 2002 Book - Michael Lamm
diecast-thunderbirds.jpg

thunderbirdparking-only.jpg keychain2.jpg keychaingold.jpg valve.jpg plate.jpg book.jpg ornament.jpg
keychains.jpg

8- New for 2021- Metal Sign, Don't touch my Ford Thunderbird- https://amzn.to/3GILNkD

ford-thunderbird-don't-touch.jpg

14629_407b5ef4235aea7452adc0690951dad7.jpg

2002-2005 Performance upgrade ideas here

New Hallmark Mini 1956 Ford Thunderbird Ornament! Click here to purchase on Amazon or click here to purchase on eBay
1956-mini-3.jpg.1956-mini.jpg1956-mini-2.jpg

Also, if you are looking for retired 1955-2005 Ford Thunderbird Christmas Ornaments click here!
ornament.jpgornament3.jpgornament2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
K&N 69-3520TP Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit is also a easy way to improve performance and gas mileage on the 2003-2005 Ford Thunderbird! Pays for itself over time! Purchase on eBay- https://ebay.us/vei0kA

69-3520TP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm . . . I'll keep some of these things in mind. I DO have a sign in my garage, similar to the one displayed, that says "Thunderbird parking only, all others will be crushed or melted." My tag frame says, "I'm The Daddy that took it away."

Something I could REALLY use -- I saw it recently in a catalog, then went back later to buy it and couldn't find it. It was a brush for cleaning wire wheels. There are brushes everywhere, but this one had long bristles that can reach in and clean up inside. My beef with most is that the bristles aren't long enough. Has anyone else found a good brush?

Thanks for the great ideas for Thunderbird gifts ... ordered the hardcover book for my “Daddy that took the T-bird away” and my hubby that knows “better” than to take my T-bird away... they both will love it... wish the Thunderbird stem covers were still available ...I loved them

Back