For the electronics types out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RTBRD_aka_jodrod

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
Just received two PCBs that I had made by an PCB house that is internet only. I am impressed with the quality of the boards and the price and delivery are unbeatable. One board measures 10" x 10" and total cost including next day delivery was $246 (this is also for two panels). I submitted the designs on Wednesday and had the boards in hand before noon on Friday.

There are some limitations such as they are two sided only (but plated thru), limited number of library parts (but they do have a lot of common parts), limited number of hole and pad sizes and a couple of other things. This is not geared for high pin count devices such as 256 pin type packages but is great for smaller projects.

It is easy to create you own parts, one part I created was a 28 pin, 25 mil pitch ssop package.

If you need low quanity, one off test or prototype boards, this is one of the best deals that I have found. You have to use their software but it easy to learn and the price is right - free.

You can find them at:

ExpressPCB

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back