For Sale: 2004 beauty, not stock with green ghost flames

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bjhuse

Last seen
See autotrader for pictures, asking $22,000
http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=358131525

2004 Bird Thunderbird Beautiful older car made modern. **** Drives like a dream ***** Don t let the price scare you away.. I have $9000 in upgrades and add on to this car, as I was expecting to keep it a while. Life changed and a 2 seater convertible just isnt the right car anymore. I d put my mother in this car and let her drive cross country. 50k miles, but lots of new stuff and ready for another 50k more. ******* New in last 10k miles: Battery, Wheels (20"), Tires (Nitto Motivo 50k tires), Struts (nice upgrade from factory), breaks, all 8 ignition coils, AC system (new compressor), throttle bottle (all the factory recall items have been addressed). ******* Upgraded exhaust and cold air take for a nice bump in power, should be close to 290HP. ******** New JVC radio, but with a matching retro look, with Sat, Ipod and Bluetooth phone connection. 7 new speakers (6 Polks) and 1 x 10 pioneer sub with 500watts of power -- great sound even with the top down. Radar detector. ******* Gentek auto-dim mirror with integrated backup camera and HID head lights (very bright). **** Removable Rear deck luggage rack, and removable Hard top are included. ******* Serviced at proper intervals, and have ALL paperwork. **** Paint is black metallic, with green ghost flames and many chrome addons ****** No accidents, have title in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back