Fixed Duel heater control, Now heater doesnt work properly.

V

vita powlison

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
I was leaking transmission fluid,
I read some threads on this awesome sight! I came to the conclusion that it was the duel heater control. I had it replaced after mechanic confirmed it was at fault. Now when I turn my heater on lets say 80, I expect air to come out fast and heat up car and automatically slow down as temperature rises. Now it doesnt seem to do much of anything unless I turn it up to 85 or 90. It doesnt seem to be real hot like it used to be. GRRRRRRRR I dont need to tell you how frustrated i am . I already had to take my car back to this garage 4 times after they replaced my brakes and rotors at 25,000 miles. The brakes squeaked the day I drove away. When i took it in for the heater control i complained about brakes squeaking for the forth time and was told they put new pads on again. It doesnt squeak now. SO Im assuming I will have to take it back now for the heater? Guess I didnt learn my lesson with the brakes. Any ideas? My car is a 2005 ( T BIRD ) of course. Thank you, Vita. PS im sorry this is probably not the correct place to ask this question but i dont know how to start a new thread in the mechanical question forum.

Sounds like you need to take it back to the mechanic and have him fix what he fixed.
I don't understand what the heater has to do with a transmission leak, two different and separate systems
Brakes and rotors at 25 K you need to find another shop

Back