Find Out How Rare Your '02-'05 Thunderbird is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
JOHNNY said:
Quickdraw, I own a 2005 50th Anv. Edition. Could you tell me the final production numbers and the build date. Thanks in advance.

1fahp69a65y107968

John

John,

There were 1,484 Cashmeres plus an undetermined small number of manufacturer cars (show cars, etc). 56 of these were made without the optional parking lamps, most of which probably went to Canada. Anyone quoting these numbers elsewhere on the Internet please credit "Quickdraw" as the source. <grin>

I'll tell you what day your car was built later today.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hi Quickdraw... my Bird is '05, Bronze, light sand interior, light sand soft top, sand boot cover, Bronze hard top, SST, parking lights, and all available options. Vin is 1fahp60a15y100553, and I purchased it on 5/21/2005. Tell me what you can! Thanks.

islandtime said:
Hi Quickdraw... my Bird is '05, Bronze, light sand interior, light sand soft top, sand boot cover, Bronze hard top, SST, parking lights, and all available options. Vin is 1fahp60a15y100553, and I purchased it on 5/21/2005. Tell me what you can! Thanks.

Islandtime,
1FAHP60A15Y100553
Date Ordered: 6/14/2004
Date Built: 8/2/2004
At Dealer: 9/6/2004
Sold Date: 5/21/2005

Yours is one of 333 if you have the 16 spoke machined wheels or one of 546 if you have the seven spoke chrome.

How rare?

Hi Harry,

I am a new member...just found the site with a Dogpile search.
I have:

Premium
Medium Steel Blue
Hartop - Med Steel Blue
Softtop- Med Steel Blue
Interior: Med Steel Blue and Black
SST
16 spoke

I will get the VIN and post tomorrow.

//Joe

05Steelblue said:
Hi Harry,

I am a new member...just found the site with a Dogpile search.
I have:

Premium
Medium Steel Blue
Hartop - Med Steel Blue
Softtop- Med Steel Blue
Interior: Med Steel Blue and Black
SST
16 spoke

I will get the VIN and post tomorrow.

//Joe

Welcome!! You have one of 248...

steel blue t-bird owner john phenegar

vin 1fahp60a55y101382 ,steelblue,dual power leather seats,black and blue,med steel blue hardtop,soft top med steel blue,this is a 2005 med. steel blue premium.17 inch 7 spoke chrome wheels,select shift trans .soft boot,partial int. accent package

please send me info on this car.my friend owns it his name is john phenegar. thank you ,don kozlowski

don kozlowski said:
vin 1fahp60a55y101382 ,steelblue,dual power leather seats,black and blue,med steel blue hardtop,soft top med steel blue,this is a 2005 med. steel blue premium.17 inch 7 spoke chrome wheels,select shift trans .soft boot,partial int. accent package

please send me info on this car.my friend owns it his name is john phenegar. thank you ,don kozlowski

Don,

You can tell John he has one of 505 if he has the optional (but free) front parking lamps. if he doesn't have the parking lights his is one of only five. As I said on the other thread I can't get your build date until Monday...

Deluxe
Torch Red Body Color
Black Softtop color
Black Ink Accent Interior color package
Wheels 16 spoke
I got the parking lamps and optional boot

Luminous said:
Deluxe
Torch Red Body Color
Black Softtop color
Black Ink Accent Interior color package
Wheels 16 spoke
I got the parking lamps and optional boot

Sorry I missed you before this....

If we count cars exactly like yours you have one of only 11 made like that.

If we count all the 2005 red deluxes with all the possible variations of having or not having the the SST trans, boot, and parking lamps you've got one in 55.

Quickdraw said:
Sorry I missed you before this....

If we count cars exactly like yours you have one of only 11 made like that.

If we count all the 2005 red deluxes with all the possible variations of having or not having the the SST trans, boot, and parking lamps you've got one in 55.

Wow, really!?! 1 of 11 or 1 of 55...That is Sweet! Thank you so much!

Rare Bird

"I Need your: Body color/Hard top color (or none)/Soft Top color/Interior color-(full or partial color)/Premium or Deluxe/SST or not/7 or 16 spoke wheels."

2002/T-Bird Blue/Performance White Top/Black Soft Top/Partial Accent/Premium/no SST/7 spoke chrome wheels

Thanks again for the info'!

Last edited:
Birdblue said:
"I Need your: Body color/Hard top color (or none)/Soft Top color/Interior color-(full or partial color)/Premium or Deluxe/SST or not/7 or 16 spoke wheels."

2002/T-Bird Blue/Performance White Top/Black Soft Top/Partial Accent/Premium/no SST/7 spoke chrome wheels

Thanks again for the info'!

Bluebird, You've got one of 66...

Rare cars

Quickdraw:
Can you find out how many of my cars were built? I just purchased my car recently and just now saw your post. Thank you ver much!

ID #1fahp60a62y108885

Inspiration Yellow
Yellow Hard Top
Full Accent Interior

Old Bird

old bird said:
Quickdraw:
Can you find out how many of my cars were built? I just purchased my car recently and just now saw your post. Thank you ver much!

ID #1fahp60a62y108885

Inspiration Yellow
Yellow Hard Top
Full Accent Interior

Old Bird

Old Bird,

1fahp60a62y108885
Order Date: 1/17/2001
Date Built: 1/14/2002 (nearly a year!)
At Dealer: 1/29/2002
Sold Date: 1/31/2002

Congratulations! I'm sure by now you realize you drive a real head-turner. Looks like your car was originally sold by Wade Ford in Smyrna, GA. Your premium yellow/yellow/full yellow was a popular choice, it's one of 1,930.

......I'm reading through here, Harry, and thinking those without the supplemental lights were for Canada and given the count on one hand batches, I realize how few of the later ones made it to Canada. Do you know if any Incas made it? I remeber that early picture of one without the lights.....Cheers! Martin

00mustng said:
......I'm reading through here, Harry, and thinking those without the supplemental lights were for Canada and given the count on one hand batches, I realize how few of the later ones made it to Canada. Do you know if any Incas made it? I remeber that early picture of one without the lights.....Cheers! Martin

Of the 82 Incas made, 75 were made for retail in the USA and 7 were Company vehicles. Although one of the USA vehicles could be transfered to Canada none were made specifically for Canada. There were only three incas made without the parking lamps and one of those is a company lease and belongs to the assistant plant manager at a Ford plant in Chicago (where I work).

Quickdraw:

Great info on the inca's!

Also thjat VIN number on "Old Bird's car. That's got to be a fairly early '02. Do you know what serial number these birds started with?
Mine is slightly later, 111681.

.....I have an early one too, George....Built Oct 19, 2001....#103439....and thanks for the Inca info., Harry......You know, I'd be curious about the numbers on the other colours that were Canadian Spec.....possible?

George said:
Quickdraw:

Great info on the inca's!

Also thjat VIN number on "Old Bird's car. That's got to be a fairly early '02. Do you know what serial number these birds started with?
Mine is slightly later, 111681.

VIN 1FAHP60A12Y100001 was the lowest serial number for 2002 and it was built 6/11/2001. However the first very Thunderbirds were built 3/14/2001 and those VINs started with 1002xx (in the 200s).

00mustng said:
.....I have an early one too, George....Built Oct 19, 2001....#103439....and thanks for the Inca info., Harry......You know, I'd be curious about the numbers on the other colours that were Canadian Spec.....possible?

Martin, Although I intend to have those numbers eventually, right now my data is incomplete, but I believe 328 Inspiration Yellows were made to the Canadian specifications. The true final number may be just a tad higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back