Find Out How Rare Your '02-'05 Thunderbird is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
MIDAS said:
QUICKDRAW

Can you tell me how many, if any 2005 birds were made with inca gold, white accent, and white top with any shifter & wheels? Just curious. I bought a cashmere, but really wanted the other combination, but Ford was done with production when I finally made the decision. Besides my wife likes the stone interior better.
Thanks
Dennis

Dennis,

There were only seven made like that. BTW, all the Inca Golds with a white top also got the white accent interior.

2005 TBird

Please post info on my new Bird: VIN 1FAHP60AX5Y.
2005 TBird--evening black clear coat-exterior
light sand accent-interior
light sand appearance package
light sand convertible top
evening black removable top
select shift transmission
17" 7-spoke chrome wheels

I appreciate your assistance. Bob

rnosdyke said:
Please post info on my new Bird: VIN 1FAHP60AX5Y.
2005 TBird--evening black clear coat-exterior
light sand accent-interior
light sand appearance package
light sand convertible top
evening black removable top
select shift transmission
17" 7-spoke chrome wheels

I appreciate your assistance. Bob

SCRIV,

I'll get your build date Wednesday but to find out how rare your car is you need to describe it.

rnosdyke,
I can get your build date too if you complete the last six digits of your VIN.

Your black/black/sand/SST/7 spoke is one of 275.

scriv said:
more requested data on my 2005 steel blue t-bird 130A prem conv pkg plus partial color acc pkg, med steel blue top, blue rag top, select shift tran supplemental parking lamps 16 spoke wheels

not sure what else you need. bought in mar 05 only has 1800 miles on it so far

Yours is one of 248....

scriv said:
can you give me the information on my 2005 steel blue thunderbird preminum vin #1FAHP60A95Y1000574

SCRIV,

1FAHP60A95Y100574
Date Ordered: 6/8/2004
Date Built: 8/2/2004
At Dealer: 9/2/2004
Sold Date: 3/23/2005

I'll get your build date Wednesday but to find out how rare your car is you need to describe it.

The last digits of the VIN are 104326. The car has a sand convertible boot, supplemental parking lamps, and engine oil cooler. Thank you, Bob

rnosdyke said:

The last digits of the VIN are 104326. The car has a sand convertible boot, supplemental parking lamps, and engine oil cooler. Thank you, Bob

Bob,
With the addition of the boot and parking lamps yours drops to one of 269. Was the engine oil cooler an option? I dont have a break-out for that.

1FAHP60AX5Y104326
Date Ordered: 10/7/2004
Date Built: 12/20/2004
At Dealer: 1/10/2005
Sold Date: 6/24/2005

Thanks for the update--the oil cooler was standard on this TBird. Can't say enough positive things about this car!!!!!

rnosdyke said:
Thanks for the update--the oil cooler was standard on this TBird. Can't say enough positive things about this car!!!!!

I know what you mean but there's always someone to help with the positive comments... the wierdest one I got was last week... I have a 2002 Thunderbird Blue and I pulled up at a drive up bank lane next to a couple in their 70s or 80s. He asked me what year it was, I told him 2002, he said "my wife thinks thats a very pretty car, is it a Buick?" I said "it's a Ford Thunderbird" then he pointed to the front fender chevron side vents and said "the older Buicks used to have portholes on the front fenders just like that."

How Rare Is My Bird?

Hey Harry,
Mountain Shadow Grey
Mountain Shadow Grey
Black Ink Accent
SST Trans.
Parking Lights
Soft Boot

Thanks, Simon

TWEETYBIRD said:
Hey Harry,
Mountain Shadow Grey
Mountain Shadow Grey
Black Ink Accent
SST Trans.
Parking Lights
Soft Boot

Thanks, Simon

Simon,
You got the info on your build date?

Your car color & option combination is one of 1,421 - that was by far the most requested combination for 2003... thats almost 10 precent of all 2003s made.

2005 Bronze Deluxe

I have a 2005 Bronze Deluxe - standard auto trans - black convertable top. I am interested in how many of these were built? Thx - Carl in Palmdale, CA

Welcome Carl,

You've got one of 27 not counting the boot or parking light options.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bronze Deluxe

Thx quickdraw --the VIN is 1FAHP60A95Y105807 ---- I have the little lights down in front -- are they the parking lights you are talking about?

Carl

carlk said:
Thx quickdraw --the VIN is 1FAHP60A95Y105807 ---- I have the little lights down in front -- are they the parking lights you are talking about?

Carl

Right, those parking lights were a no-cost option but some people forgot to order them...
1FAHP60A95Y105807
Ordered: 5/24/2004
Built: 2/17/2005
At Dealer: 3/11/05
Sold: 7/9/2005

Final Cashmere numbers

Quickdraw, I own a 2005 50th Anv. Edition. Could you tell me the final production numbers and the build date. Thanks in advance.

1fahp69a65y107968

John

Hi Quicksdraw..

I have an 02 in Thunderbird Blue, with full blue interior, blue top, fog lights, traction control, 1fahp60a32y126406. Thanks, what a great service!

brentsbird said:
I have an 02 in Thunderbird Blue, with full blue interior, blue top, fog lights, traction control, 1fahp60a32y126406. Thanks, what a great service!

brentsbird

You've got the same color car I have - yours is one of 3,778... a very popular combination... the only combo more popular for 2002 was black with black hardtop and black accent (4,699 made). The red with red hardtop and full red interior was third most popular with 3,124 made and fourth was yellow with yellow hardtop and full yellow interior at 1,930.

I'll see if build date info is available for your 2002 later today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back