1. Please sign in or join the Thunderbird club free to access the search page and many other free site features.
    If you forgot your password click here.

Dismiss Notice

Engine Cover Fasteners

Discussion in '2002 - 2005 Ford Thunderbird' started by Brody1, May 14, 2017.

1. i ordered a couple of these fastners last month crom Thunderbird Concepts but just like the top hoist I ordered they took my money and never sent them. Can anyone give me a good source or Ford part number for these fasteners. One was missing when I bought the car.
    Thanks!

2. Wow, I am really surprised about your response from TC. I have had excellent service through the 6 years I have purchased items.
    Nice picture of your car,
    . I love my 2003 TB!!

3. I read in a recent post that they are officially out of business. Others had problems with them and reported them to the BBB

4. Not sure which fastener you need. Try w706519-s300 (clip). $4.14 at Ford. Same part at Amazon 10 for $15.00

RE

5. I appreciate the information but the fastener i am looking for are the two that you remove to take the cover off. They have a slotted head and screw on and off.

6. Hi.
    I found some at an autoparts store, that are similar. An insert presses into the bracket and the fastener screws into it. Not exactly the same, but were only a few dollars and look nice.

Hope this helps,
    John

7. Yeah, I feel your pain Brody1..they also took my $'s for one I ordered last month and didn't send one and won't respond to my emails.

8. I got an email from them a few days ago saying they were out of stock and have refunded my payment but so far it hasnt showed up in my account

9. I ordered from local Ford dealer. Got them shipped from Atlanta next day.

10. Happily, the refund/credit from Thunderbird Concepts showed up today. I guess a stop at my Ford dealer tomorrow.

11. I also recieved a refund for the fasteners but have not seen a refund for the top lift.

Help us by sharing/liking this page below and G+1!

Shop Amazon.comPlease shop Amazon.com using this link to support the forum!