Database Info for the New Birds - post here Update 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe,
I sent you data on VIN 106244 quite a while ago without a check digit. Based on the check digit calculations, I compute the digit to be 2.
Dennis

------------------
Dennis Grant
1960 HT 208K
1992 Sport 238K

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

VIN: 1FAHP60A22Y116398
Blue / Blue Top / Black Interior.

Was deliver to Town East Ford, Mesquite, TX.
This was one of their Ford allocated ones.
I ended up not getting the Bird I ordered from another dealership, because Town East offered theirs at MSRP, $39740. Dont know any of the other Info.

TexasTBird,

Thanks. Is the interior accent or standard and is it a premium or deluxe? The rotation number can be found on one of the vin stickers located on the hood and trunk lid, the doors and all the fenders. Most people have found it on the drivers side fender in the engine compartment. It is a four digit number above the vin.

Saw a Blue/Blue with Black accent interior, VIN 1FAHP60A12Y117798 at local Ford dealer. Sorry, did not get any other info.

You have me in the database expecting VIN 117489. You have all the info except delivery date and rotation number. I cancelled. I purchased from a different dealer. Here are the specs: VIN 1FAHP60A92Y112493, Black Premium, Black Hardtop, Partial Red interior, rotation 2553. Took delivery on 5/17/02. I know it was on their lot for a while but don't know the dates.

Thought that I was in data base.
Vin # 1FAHP60A92Y110632 Black Premium model with black top, and black accent interior. Bought from Elmwood Ford in Elmwood Park, N.J. My Wife brought her Mother's car for service and saw bird. We returned in afternoon and bought it from dealers stock. We did not pay premium over MSRP. The car is in Pennsylvania. We brought it home April 22.

------------------
02 Black T-Bird
1955 Sunliner Convertible
1955 Crown Victoria Glass Top
1931 Model "A" Panel Delivery Truck
1931 Model "A" Station Wagon
1971 Chevrolet S/B Pick up

I have been enjoying this board for quite a while. This is the info. on my bird S/N 1FAHP60A82Y107673 rotation 7402 delevered to McLaughlin Ford Sumter S.C. 7 Jan 2002 was 2nd of 3. Yellow Yellow Premium Full Accent.

While buying a 2003 Expedition on Wednesday at Maxwell Ford in Austin, TX, I spotted a beautiful black Bird on the showroom floor. Premium, full red accent package, hard top. 1FAHP60A12Y114061 It was sold to the Lakeway Rotary Club, who will be auctioning it off as a fundraiser. I don't know when the auction is. The Internet sales guy at Maxwell, Thomas Lane, was great to deal with. Got the Expy at invoice, but they wanted $5K over for the Birds. I was told that all their allocation was sold for that.
Hugh in Houston

Bird sighting in restaurant parking lot. VIN 1FAHP60A82Y116650 Premium Black with Black Hardtop and full red interior. Purchased in Athens GA. Temporary tag expires 6/15/02.

Here is the info for my car:

I guess someone ordered it and backed out. A friend of mine called me to tell me that there were two Tbirds at the local Autoway Ford in Brooksville, FL. By the time I got there about an hour later, one had been sold.

I have a blue, blue top, black accent interior, Premium. Vin # 1FAHP60A72Y118843.

That is all of the information I have. I don't know when it was built - do you? Thanks

lizzie,

The build month will be on the sticker on the drivers door. I should be 5/02.

Also, would you check the rotation number. It will be on one of the vin stickers located on all the fenders, both doors, the hood and deck lid. Most people have found it on the drivers side fender in the engine compartment. It is a 4 digit number located above the vin.

Thanx.

The deal my wife and I had on a Blue Bird VIN 19306 was cancelled.

We did buy a Red Premium with Red Hardtop and Full Red accent package from American Ford in Mpls MN on 6/6/02. The partial VIN is 17053. The car was label as being build on 5/02.

We wanted Blue at first, but we are very happy with the Red. I think we would be happy with any of the colors!!

Thanks to all who created the pickup checklist that were posted on this forum. We refer to the checklist while picking-up the car on 6/6/02.

Can anyone tell me the exact date the car was built?

------------------
Peace on Earth,
RD

Originally posted by rd4:
The deal my wife and I had on a Blue Bird VIN 19306 was cancelled.

We did buy a Red Premium with Red Hardtop and Full Red accent package from American Ford in Mpls MN on 6/6/02. The partial VIN is 17053. The car was label as being build on 5/02.

Can anyone tell me the exact date the car was built?

The dealer it was shipped to may still have the info on what week the car was built. Your window sticker will tell you when the window sticker was printed (bottom right corner) which is most likely within a couple of weeks of actual day the car finished the line. There is no real "build day" as the car is in the factory for 5 to 7 days going down the line from paint to completion. Your dealer would have had to get the print out for when the car was "released from factory" & kept track of that printout.

My window sticker shows 5/13/02 which was the week it was "bucked" at the factory and it was released from the factory on 5/21/02. Salesman kept tabs on it for me as he tried to stay 1-step ahead of me the whole time we had our order in. vin is 19005 Nothing like having a public forum (& public website) to keep your salesman in line!
wink.gif

------------------
the New T-bird

biggrin.gif
Dot, I Don't think I have you listed. RTBRD

I always wanted to say that
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
---------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

-

-

What?? you've missed my posts?? I have the info scattered all over the place - little bits and pieces. You'll have to look!
mad.gif

--------

just kidding!
wink.gif
tongue.gif

-

NCbird,

My data is a bit more optimistic than the dealer. I have build week of 7/8, eta week of 7/22, delivery 7/19 - 7/20. I have not been receiving lots of data as of late so he may be correct.

What is your interior full, partial, accent or standard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back