Column Harness Wiring

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
C
Last seen
I am new to your site and I am in need of a little help! I have a 1977 Thunderbird that I am trying to figure out the column harness wiring on. Specifically the 11 pin harness I am trying to figure out where each colored wire is dedicated, hopefully that make sense. If a picture is needed I will gladly take one. Thank you in advance

I am new to your site and I am in need of a little help! I have a 1977 Thunderbird that I am trying to figure out the column harness wiring on. Specifically the 11 pin harness I am trying to figure out where each colored wire is dedicated, hopefully that make sense. If a picture is needed I will gladly take one. Thank you in advance
I assume you figured this out by now? I replaced mine. I found everything I needed on the internet, schematics, pictures etc...

Back