Can you find BIG BIRD??

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sophia

Supporting Contributor
Last seen
The next post will help, if you can't find Big Bird.

Attachments

• center.jpg
    center.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

The center where the radio is, that's the body. Open both doors and stand behind your T-Bird, you will see BIG BIRD'S big wings.
These pictures are not of my Whisper White, but you get the picture.

Attachment: center.jpg

Attachments

• wing.jpg
    wing.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 42
Sophia, if you posted one photo of the whole big bird concept it didn't show - I can visualize how it would look like Big Bird but you'd need to find a full yellow and get behind the car on a ladder to really capture it. It would make a great photo!!

And thanks for the link to Sesame Street - our two year old granddaughter will be here soon and Elmo is her favorite (next to grandma). They used to buy her sesame street diapers but she would only allow the Elmo ones to be applied so they had to switch brands.

You are trying to get me into trouble aren't you.
You do realize that it is the Big T-Bird emblem that I was going for, don't you? I didn't have a picture of a T-Bird from the rear, with the doors open. I would have taken a picture of mine, but the black wings don't show up as well as the other colors.

Last edited:
Elmo is her favorite (next to grandma)

Are you a close third, or are you even in the top 10 with the grandbaby?

I'll have you know I was NUMBER ONE for about a month when she was 18 months old! She would ask for "pa-pa" all day long - they'd have to call & let her hear my voice at all hours of the day & night... then they found out I was giving her candy that everyone else was keeping from her. After everyone else began caving into her demands I slipped to about #5. But no, I wouldn't be in the top 10 if you count Elmo, Nemo, Baby Einstein, her "blankie", etc...

Promise that grandbaby your T-Bird when she grows up, that is sure to put you on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back