Building a 85 tbird drag

Status
Not open for further replies.
A
Last seen
Hey Im just wondering.. I have a 94 mustang 5.0 and a 85 tbird 5.0 elan, Im thinking about turning the thunderchicken (LMAO) into a drag car... How possiible is it?? Do the performance parts from the 5.0 mustang fit on the tbirds too? And does anyone know how much they weight? and is the 5.0 V8 better than the modern 5.0 (88-95)... can anyone help me out and give me some opinions... i almost forgot.. why wont the trans shift out of 1st? and it only have 80k on it... thanks alot

Hey Im just wondering.. I have a 94 mustang 5.0 and a 85 tbird 5.0 elan, Im thinking about turning the thunderchicken (LMAO) into a drag car... How possiible is it?? Do the performance parts from the 5.0 mustang fit on the tbirds too? And does anyone know how much they weight? and is the 5.0 V8 better than the modern 5.0 (88-95)... can anyone help me out and give me some opinions... i almost forgot.. why wont the trans shift out of 1st? and it only have 80k on it... thanks alot

A 302 Bird weighs about 3300Lbs without driver.
I just got an 85 T Bird and if it were me I would sell the Mustang 302 to help pay for a 351W then build that motor up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back