Build Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quickdraw,
Since you have the book open on colors...I have the Metalic Gray, not sure what the correct name for the color is, and it's a 2003 Premium, with Black/Black Ink. How may of those are around?
Thanks for the info...I appreciate having an expert on board.
Putt

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Putt said:
Quickdraw,
Since you have the book open on colors...I have the Metalic Gray, not sure what the correct name for the color is, and it's a 2003 Premium, with Black/Black Ink. How may of those are around?
Thanks for the info...I appreciate having an expert on board.
Putt

You've got a Mountain Shadow Grey. A Premium MSG/Black top/black ink interior is one of 16. If you have the painted shift know and partial steering wheel you have the Black Accent and that would be one out of 112. Give me your VIN & Ill tell you what day it was made....

2002 Colors...

Hi QuickDraw,

Just lurking for now. Considering purchase of a 2002 T-Bird. Trying to decide on Red (w/white hard top) vs. Inspiration Yellow (w/yellow hard top).

What does your stat book say on which sold more?

Thx - Kerry.

ratherride said:
Hi QuickDraw,

Just lurking for now. Considering purchase of a 2002 T-Bird. Trying to decide on Red (w/white hard top) vs. Inspiration Yellow (w/yellow hard top).

What does your stat book say on which sold more?

Thx - Kerry.

For 2002 there were 7,184 red and 3,749 yellows... however there were only 401 red 2002s to leave the factory with a white hardtop.... Don't let the number made determine which color you get - get the one you like the best.

Got one!

Howdy QuickDraw,

Trying to send you a private mail w/my v.i.n. but no luck.

Any suggestions?

Thx.

ratherride said:
Howdy QuickDraw,

Trying to send you a private mail w/my v.i.n. but no luck.

Any suggestions?

Thx.

Apparently the free basic membership does not permit you to send PMs... you can post the VIN here or tell me what year it is and just give me the last five digits. I need the VIN to tell you what day it was built... I can only research 2003, 04 & 05 as the 2002 data has been dumped from the system I access. If you want to know how rare your car is, fully describe it, color, premium or deluxe, hardtop color, wheels, etc...

Hi QD,

The car is a 2002 so it sounds like you won't be able to help, nevertheless:

Inspiration yellow, matching hardtop, matching interior color accent package, traction control, painted wheels, v.i.n ends with 21144 - btw, it's Canadian.

Thx.

ratherride said:
Hi QD,

The car is a 2002 so it sounds like you won't be able to help, nevertheless:

Inspiration yellow, matching hardtop, matching interior color accent package, traction control, painted wheels, v.i.n ends with 21144 - btw, it's Canadian.

Thx.

Since its Canadian its counted as a "Deluxe" on the sheets I have and if yours has the full color accent (doors & dash) it's one of 225. If you just have the colored seat inserts its one of only 6.

Thanks for the info.

It has the full color accent (dash, tunnel, doors, etc.).

First day was cold and rainy here - not exactly a convertible day.

Looking forward to some nice days though.

Thx again.

You've got a Mountain Shadow Grey. A Premium MSG/Black top/black ink interior is one of 16. If you have the painted shift know and partial steering wheel you have the Black Accent and that would be one out of 112. Give me your VIN & Ill tell you what day it was made....
Hi, are you able to know the build number of my 93' Super Coupe for that year of Super Coupes? Thanks, Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back