Brake bleeding issue - 1970

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

markedman90

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Car is equipped with Anti-Skid rears, new master, brake lines / hoses, wheel cylinders and calipers.
Front brake regulating valve opened with special tool as per manual, and I'm using a pressure bleeder @ 20psi.
Rears will bleed, but fronts will not.
Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, what would you think I'm doing wrong? :confused: :eek:

Car is equipped with Anti-Skid rears, new master, brake lines / hoses, wheel cylinders and calipers.
Front brake regulating valve opened with special tool as per manual, and I'm using a pressure bleeder @ 20psi.
Rears will bleed, but fronts will not.
Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, what would you think I'm doing wrong? :confused: :eek:
I know this is an old thread, you've probably figured out by now, but if not I had a Car I did brakes on years back that had same problem. Turns out I put the left caliper on right side, by doing that the bleeder was facing the wrong direction. I had three of the best mechanics come by, couldn't figure it out. Rotated calipers to correct side and bingo, solid pedal. Let me know what you found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back