Birds Available in any state!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B
I'm going to start a new topic, listing Thunderbirds that are available through dealerships only-please do not place Birds available through Ebay or any other auction site. I'll start by listing the following:

A Blue Premium 2002 Thunderbird is available at Freese Motors in Monticello, Iowa. VIN is:

1FAHP60A92Y104863

Selling price is $43,300

If anyone needs any more info, or the name and toll-free number to call, let me know.

------------------

Just got back from a week long trip to New Orleans. Didn't see one single Bird on the road during the trip. But, we did see a black one on the show room floor in a dealership in the small town of Tallulah, LA. just off of I-20 in the northeast corner of the state. Didn't stop to check out the particulars, but it appeared that the car was for sale.

Paul

Just got back from a week long trip to New Orleans. Didn't see one single Bird on the road during the trip. But, we did see a black one on the show room floor in a dealership in the small town of Tallulah, LA. just off of I-20 in the northeast corner of the state. Didn't stop to check out the particulars, but it appeared that the car was for sale.

Paul

Two Inspiration Yellow obtained at the auction, both premium hard tops. Available right now one has only 7 miles on it. Asking 49,995 plus TT&L. Dealership in Arlington Tx Possible Black premium with white top with less than 1000 miles on it available. Contact Bruce Jones @ 817 588 5474.

Joe-

Are you asking about the Blue TBird at Freese? It has the full accent interior.

------------------

A blue one at Dewey Ford in Des Moines, Ia. Ask for John Kirchoff - tell him Tom said to call. I think it has the partial blue interior although I am not sure. I picked up my red on there Saturday - they do a great job!

Spotted a Yellow Bird on the showroom floor at Fenton Ford in McAlister, Oklahoma. It was too far from the highway to determine any particulars. There was a red classic bird sitting next to it, so it may be for display only. Happy Hunting.

Paul

Birdman93, et al;

See my topic Dealers' in-stock inventory in the Thunderbirds & Accessories - For Sale forum area for another idea about finding T-Birds at dealers, without leaving home. You can start with your own zip code and expand. I compiled an Excel spreadsheet of listings in CA and emailed to jodrod. Also, tbird may move this thread from the General area to For Sale area, as it would appear to be more applicable there.
Merry Christmas to all! It is still an hour away in CA.

------------------
Dennis Grant
1960 HT 208K
1992 Sport 226K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back