Average age of Tbird owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
40 years in the Air force flying jets - now retired - flying our bird all over the Northeast. Off we go into the wild blue yonder!!!! 63 and kids again!!!

navigator,
I see that you live in Medford. We live in
Vineland. We bought our blue Bird from
Medford Ford. Tom Eckert was our salesman.
I'm curious to see if you bought there or
somwhere else. And in keeping in line with
this topic, I'm soon to be 57, and Ken will
be 63 next week,

------------------
Lucille
-----------
'87 TurboCoupe
'02 Blue#114987
'96 Bronco
'98 Windstar Van
'95 Miata M Edition
'95 Miata Red/Tan

I AM 51 YEARS AND MY WIFE IS 53. I'VE WANTED A T'BIRD SINCE I WAS A VERY YOUNG CHILD. DREAMS DO COME TRUE!

------------------
T'BIRD RUNNER

Originally posted by Bird02:
navigator,
I see that you live in Medford. We live in
Vineland. We bought our blue Bird from
Medford Ford. Tom Eckert was our salesman.
I'm curious to see if you bought there or
somwhere else. And in keeping in line with
this topic, I'm soon to be 57, and Ken will
be 63 next week,

Bird02
Medford allocation for the year was for 5 birds. Was too late to get one from them.
Got ours from Echelon Ford in Lindenwald -
Driving by one fine day in May - saw the bird sitting in the showroom and walked out with it - how's that for impulse buying.

I seem to be the youngest person on these boards at 21 years and though I don't own a new thunderbird I do own a red 55. I love the new car though and once I graduate form Virginia Tech and get a real job its high on my list. I love the car and I really enjoy hearing you folks who remember when my 55 was young tell your stories of it. Any of you folk with Tbirds who live in south Florida are always welcome to come and play with an oldie so long and I get to ride in the new one!
wink.gif

55 and I get younger everyday I drive my blue bird My wife is 52 and looks 35 We just got our personalized Plate TRIPLFN
got a frame that says on the top "Now That Daddy" and on the bottom says "Took the T-Bird Away"

Originally posted by BotNew56:
fums6,

I was in France in the sixties and saw a Thunderbird (56, 57?) in Toulouse. Was that you?

Hi BotNew56,
My Tbird was black w/black hardtop and white softtop. I traveled all over France but can't remember Toulouse. Was it an Air Force Base? I played and coached in the Air Force Baseball and Basketball leagues. I was stationed in Fountainbleau. Sorry tis took so long, I just got in from a weeks vacation.
Bob Moss

fums6,

I was at a science conference being held in Toulouse. Was not at the Air Force base or the French Air and Space Research Center, which is also in Toulouse. I do recall going to a reception at the city hall of Toulouse given by the mayor. Boy, that was awhile ago!

Was walking down the street which I saw the 56, 57? Bird turning the corner.

------------------
VIN 106587 White, White, with chrome hood scoop bezel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back