Average age of Tbird owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
RichardS, congrats on your new car.

If you wouldn't mind, which dealership in Atlanta did you buy your car from??

Are they asking MSRP or how much above MSRP for their TBirds? Thanks.
Also, pls see the thread about the Great north georgia Road Rally on may 4-5. We would love for you to join us. twenty something new TBirds on a two day road rally in the beautiful north georgia Hills.

------------------
blue/blue/full blue/premium on order: VIN #16050

Okay, I've procrastinated long enough on this one. I'm 41 and my partner is 34 along with our two puppies and kitty. And NO, they're not allowed anywhere near the 'bird even though the dogs are both birddogs! Field Spaniels.

JimBob-you can help me out, maybe.

I bought a 57 Fairlane 2-door postless HT for 700-and I need a left front fender-any ideas?

BTW-Planning on coming out to williams to join the rest of us on Thunder on 66? You are more than welcome!!!

------------------
*************, Chairman-Thunder on 66

I'm 59, the wife is 43. She drives the Bird almost daily. I have only got to drive it 10 times so far.

We have had the hardtop off ever since the California Cruise I to Sanata Barbara on February 24. The wife loves driving the Bird topless around town and on short trips. The T-Bird always gets plenty of attention!

------------------
Gerry & Kim's
Triple Black Premium

SugarDaddy wrote
"The wife loves driving the Bird topless around town and on short trips. The T-Bird always gets plenty of attention!"

I bet the wife does too! I take my shirt off and nobody even notices.

------------------
greyfox11
yellow,yellow,prem
San Jose, CA

I'm 60. My wife is 59. I've owned a 55 since 79 and couldn't resist when the opportunity to buy the 02 came up. So far we haven't been disappointed. My wife is still waiting for me to put the first scratch on it before she starts routinely driving it. I'm being real careful!!

I am 56, my wife is 54.

We just took delivery of our Bird on 3/26.

The Birds fit and finish is perfect.

I should have my E Z Top Hoist installed tonight. I can't wait to take the top off.

------------------

I just turned 28, my wife is 27. We just had our 3 year wedding anniversary on June 12th and were lucky enough to celebrate it owning the T-Bird.

------------------
Black/Black/Black Acc. Prem.

The Wall Street Journal answered this last week . . .the typical Tbrd buyer is male, 52, married with income $84,400.

Remember when we couldn't trust anyone over 30

Helping "Heisenberg" beat the curve, I just turned 30 and my husband is 26. :)

------------------
Red/Red Premium 02 Bird w/full accent
2001 Ford Cobra
1997 Chevy Blazer (for the dogs)

Drove my '57 all over Paris in the early 60's. The French always wanted to race me from light to light. I'd let them beat me for one block then burn rubber between the next two. They loved it and so did I. But two children later I had to sell it in Louisville, KY.(1964). This 02 sure brings back memories. I'm 67.

The Wall Street Journal has me nailed dead on, wife is 49 and works too. We're both just a couple of years from retirement and t-birding full time.

------------------
Ron

VIN #7729, seq.#7505, blue premium,
partial blue interior, no top, Louisville Ky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back