anybody got fins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was born in 1953.

In 1963 I fell hopelessly in love with the 1963 T-bird.

When the "new" T-birds came out a few years ago, I was a little disappointed that they did not have little fins on the rear fenders leading to the tail lights, like the old ones.

Has anybody manufactured a fin modification for the newer birds? It seems to me it would be very easy, not unlike a couple of spoilers.

Thanks,
Bob

I'm not much help, I'm afraid, but I suggest using a little imagination. The new T-Birds have fins, they're just ghost fins. It's as if someone lopped off fins and put the taillights in the gap.

If you DO figure out how to add some, I'd love to see it!

Fins? :)

New member here, first-time poster, and I didn't figure I'd be saying much here, but the pic in the link above...

http://members.*******/lzeitgeist/TBirdFins.jpg

...made me wanna shout! That looks great! I'm pretty sure it's Photoshop (well done, BTW), but if it's not, I think those look like an awesome accent to the car... matches the whole classy 'feel' of the new design, and is nicely understated as well... :)

Hi All, New here myself. Hope this site grows and gets the little bugs worked out.

That was a great job with the fins. And I agree, mini batmobile was the first thing that came to my mind.

Welcome trpar! Yes this place does need screens to eliminate some of the bugs... what particular bug(s) did you encounter?

Last edited:
??

Oh, my God!

THOU SHALT NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD THY GOD IN VAIN.

"Men use blasphemy to stress their point of action, thoughts and desires. They abuse the Name of God by connecting Him in a ****ed way or in an arrogant, sarcastic, facetious manner. Men very often swear against God to impress another man with their false strength. Men abuse the Name of God to eliminate having to face in a dignified way, truth. Also, when a man is suspicious of his own lack of integrity, stability, masculinity, he abuses God, for the cowardice within himself tells him he will not be struck down immediately."

Fins

bob, :)

you ask about fins i do have and will be posting pictures soon if you wish give me E -mail me. fins go on easy uses existing tailite . also make tonnaue covers 2 pc. fender skirts, cont. kit,

Denny 57004 at HOT CHARIOTS :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back