Any idea what kind of car this fender skirt came off of?

jmelee56
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
none
I've got a pair of fender skirts that I am not sure what they came off of... The only marking I can find on them is B101050 on the arm... Any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• fordfenderskit.jpg
    fordfenderskit.jpg
    377.3 KB · Views: 0
  • FordFenderSkirtFront.jpg
    FordFenderSkirtFront.jpg
    377.4 KB · Views: 0

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

In my experience with Ford P/N's. The lead letter "B" signifies the 1950's. The next number "1" denotes the year. So I would say it's off something from 1951.

I know it was quite a while ago that this was originally posted but.....
I was looking in one of my parts books and noticed the part numbers started with B5S or B5 A. I cannot remember the reason for the "S" or the "A" but most ford P/N's start with B, C, D - designating the decade. B is for the fifties. C is for the sixties and D is for the seventies. The second digit is for the year. So a part for a 56 bird (or any other Ford) would start with B6. A part for a 65 Ford would start with C5. a part for a 73 Ford would start wit D3. I don't know if Ford carried that same numbering system into the Eighties and beyond.
So... The original post said it had B101050. Not really a correct Ford part number. I guess I really don't know what car those skirts go to!

Back