A funny thing happened while crusing.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
B
Thought you might get a kick out ot this.

It was Thanksgiving day. We were taking the bird to show it off to all the kin folk at my MIL's house.

A white Mitsubishi SUV pulled up beside me on the passenger side ( hey, I'm not driving the thing! Danger Will Robinson!!!), anyhoo, the guy in the SUV motions for me to roll down the window.

I told my husband to slow down the guy wanted to say something. As the guy pulls up along side me he yells (in a mean tone), "Would you slow down so I can take a look at that thing?!!!". We weren't speeding but he wanted a slow gander. He then yelled,"Is that a custom or a 2002?" We both yelled back, "A 2002!". Then I added they are limited. He yells back, "Well slow it down I may never get to see another one!"...

He kept getting in front of us to look at the front, then he would slip back to see the rear. We got up to a stop light and I opened the door and said, "Want to see the inside?!!"

This guy had a New York liscense plate. Hope he gets to see another on his way back.
He sure loved it!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I am looking forward to seeing the blue T-Bird. I chose that color, but my husband is partial to Black and it's his dream car. The black is beautiful though. I probably have been posting the wrong colors for our car. It is black, black top, black w/red interior.
Hope you get your bird soon!

------------------
Bird, Bird, Bird.....Bird is the Word

My husband has always wanted a red thunderbird, we've had 2 but they were painted green when he bought them and never restored before we sold them. When it came time to chose the color for this 'bird, he opted for my choice and I gave him all the opportunity to make it his choice of color. So Thunderbird blue it will be - with the white top - my choice.

I'm looking forward to trying out that pickup line, "Need a lift?"

tr cruiser, I'ed try the same thing but I'ed have to try it when my wife isn't along.

------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. STILL WAITING
69 Vette
73 MGB
95 F-150
2-Seadoo Jet Skies

I guess I'll have to sell my 69 Vette because that doesn't happen in that car. Maybe I'll have to get an older T-Bird. And see what happendens.

------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. STILL WAITING Ordered in Jan.7/12
69 Vette
73 MGB
95 F-150
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back