97 Ford Thunderbird Window Regulator

O
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have a 97 Ford Thunderbird LX V6. Since I bought it last year (with only 70K miles!) the windows have not worked. Finally, I got tired of it and took it to my brother in law to fix it, thinking they were just off track. Turns out, they are on track, (the motors have always worked I can hear them) but according to him the window regulators are both rusted to the point they won't work. The problem is, I'm having a hard time finding them anywhere, including the usual auto parts stores, as well as online dealers. All I can seem to find is the motor, and the gears. Is it called something different that I can search for? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I have a 97 Ford Thunderbird LX V6. Since I bought it last year (with only 70K miles!) the windows have not worked. Finally, I got tired of it and took it to my brother in law to fix it, thinking they were just off track. Turns out, they are on track, (the motors have always worked I can hear them) but according to him the window regulators are both rusted to the point they won't work. The problem is, I'm having a hard time finding them anywhere, including the usual auto parts stores, as well as online dealers. All I can seem to find is the motor, and the gears. Is it called something different that I can search for? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I can find you a pair of used window regulators. Call or text me at 626-253-5641

Ron

Back