89-97 FORD Thunderbird/Cougar 15X6.5 Powdercoated Factory Rims SET OF 4

The Gearworks

The Gearworks

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Here is a set of rims off of one of our old 'Birds. They are POWDER COATED UV Resistant Gloss Black with matching (Painted) emblem center caps. They have not been mounted since the powder coating. No tires, no valve stems. $450.00 or best offer. Please leave me an email directly at thegearworks@*******. Shipping MAY be interesting, but i'll work with the buyer. And of course, pick up in northern illinois is always an option.

Paul
Tbird Rims 1.JPG

Attachments

• Tbird Rims 2.JPG
    Tbird Rims 2.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 0
Hey Paul:

Been a long while since I've seen your name. How is your Bird monster doing these days? Are you still doung the 1/4 mile thing with it? Tim, Florida

Hey Paul:

Been a long while since I've seen your name. How is your 79 Bird monster doing these days? Are you still doing the 1/4 mile thing with it? Tim, Florida

Hey Tim!

wow it HAS been a long time!. As far as the monster.... its a long slow process. We found some "Bubbles" in the body, mostly on the doors, so we plan on this being the FINAL paint job, (Switching to "3R1" a 2013 Lexus maroon) So were going over her with a fine tooth comb and correcting EVERYTHING.
The dyno tuning is next, and then paint. So, Lord Willin', she'll be out this season. and... no racing. its just a "street car" built primarily to scalp those blasted rice grinding imports that have little to no respect for the older muscle that started this whole thing! :)

Here is a set of rims off of one of our old 'Birds. They are POWDER COATED UV Resistant Gloss Black with matching (Painted) emblem center caps. They have not been mounted since the powder coating. No tires, no valve stems. $450.00 or best offer. Please leave me an email directly at thegearworks@*******. Shipping MAY be interesting, but i'll work with the buyer. And of course, pick up in northern illinois is always an option.

Paul
View attachment 476
Price has been dropped to $375... Anyone?

Paul: Nice seeing the monster again in the small pix. Hardly looks like a street car from the look. Looks mean, but not lean as monsters go. Still driving my plain jane 79 Bird, 400,000 miles and cou8nting. On its 4th timing chain, I think. Stay safe. Tim

Back