87 and 88 Thunderbird TurboCoupes For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Below Reality

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
Since there isnt a for sale section listed- I am putting this here to give anyone here the opportunity first. I read the TOS and didnt see anything against selling, but if there is a problem posting this- go ahead and take it down. I dont care for spam myself, and I would rather sell my 2 Turbo Coupes to a fellow tbird enthusiast than just anyone. :)

Here goes:

The first:

1987 Thunderbird TurboCoupe(Black Car):

This car features the popular 2.3 MPI Turbocharged 4 Cylinder engine. It is backed by a 4 Speed Automatic Transmission. This car is pretty well loaded with Power Windows,Locks, Mirrors, seats, Cruise, Tilt, AM/FM Casette, etc.
It has 96807 original miles at the time of listing. This car is very reliable, and is my current daily driver. I bought this car a few months back, to complete it over this winter, however, I no longer have the resources available to continue this project, so I am selling the car.

The Second:

1988 Thunderbird TurboCoupe(White Car):

This car has No Engine or Transmission! It was bought earlier this year as a parts car. It was intended to use to complete the above car, however, since I am selling it - this one will go with it to!

It is a very complete car, with approximately 82105 miles on it.

It has Power windows, locks, mirrors, Moonroof, Dual Power Seats, lumbar, AM/FM Casette, Equalizer-Premium Sound, etc.

1987 Thunderbird TurboCoupe (Black Car):
This car has the normal wear for its year, a little rough arround the edges, but nothing to major. One spot on the rear passenger side lower quarter(below the trim) needs a little attention- but can easily be taken care of. The paint is dull in only a few places. Otherwise, everything shines up quite well and is strait and solid.
The Engine runs very well and has a new TPS, VAM, Partial Dual Exauhst, Plugs, Wires, Cap, Rotor, Belts, Hoses, Fog Lights, Fuel Filter, Battery, etc. I have had no problems with this car, and it is very reliable.

The Car does need a new Coolant temperature Sensor (guage is off), and also an exauhst manifold gasket. (ticking under hood due to leak). There is also a small pin hole in the radiator. This has not caused any operational problems thus far, and the car does not overheat.

The car does have a freshly flushed cooling system, and transmission; also the chasis has been recetly lubed, and it has been completely undercoated.

The transmission is very strong and shifts firmly. No troubles at all.

The turbo spools up nicely and maintains boost.

All in all- a very sound car that just needs somone with the resources to finish it off. It does not need much! Just a bit here and there!
-----------

The other car

1988 Thunderbird TurboCoupe:(White Car)

This car has No Engine or Transmission. To my knowledge- everything else is there.

Interior is red, and in ok shape. A lot of the interior was taken out by the previous owner, but is still with the car.

Exterior is very strait and about 99% rust free. No holes! It does have a minor buckle in the driver side rear quarter fender from a low speed rear end that the car was in with a previous owner. The rear bumper cover, tail lights, trunk are all in tact and in decent shape. The body shop here in town said that the damage could easily be repaired within a day. So its not that bad. All the glass is good, including the power moonroof. This car has a brand new set of Ford MotorSport SVO Springs installed. 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS set up. It would be very easy to complete this car to roadworthy condition as well if one wants to. Otherwise, it would be a great source of parts to use with the other car if needed.

Both cars have Clear and Current Titles!!!

They have both been well cared for in the time that I have owned them. Again- I simply do not have the funds to continue working on these cars anymore. Anyone who does, will get an awesome deal here!

Also included with these cars are a lot of misc tbird parts- some brand new!! Everything from caps, rotors, radiators, sensors, shocks, interior pieces,etc.

Everything Must go ASAP!

Everything Goes for 1 money!!

Winner Takes ALL!

Here are some pics of the cars:
http://www.iowatelecom.net/~reality2/tbird/

If interested- please contact me at reality2@iowatelecom.net

Thanks for looking!

-BR

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back