69 tbird panels

Status
Not open for further replies.
T
Last seen
i just bought a 69 tbird, 2 door tuneau top with the 429. its in great condition for being 40 years old, but its starting to show a little wisconsin winter wear. the driver door is starting to wrot, and the lower edge of the passenger quarter panel is gone. does anyone know where i can buy a full doorskin and quarter panel? i know where to get patches, but id like a full panel to replace.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

i just bought a 69 tbird, 2 door tuneau top with the 429. its in great condition for being 40 years old, but its starting to show a little wisconsin winter wear. the driver door is starting to wrot, and the lower edge of the passenger quarter panel is gone. does anyone know where i can buy a full doorskin and quarter panel? i know where to get patches, but id like a full panel to replace.
You can buy a lower quater panel on line. Can not recall which web sight as we to have a 69 that needs passager side lower panel. I believe they where $259 something like that.

There is a place in Texas that has a lot of parts cars they may have a full quater panel. CTC type tha in it should come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back