1. Please sign in or join the Thunderbird club free to access the search page and many other free site features.
    If you forgot your password click here.

Click the "X" to the right to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Santa has some Thunderbird Christmas gift ideas in this thread.

Dismiss Notice

67 turn signal switch.

Discussion in '1967 - 1988 Ford Thunderbird' started by Diehl1881, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Hey guys,

hopefully someone can help me out with this. Ive been trying to get my blinkers to work for awhile now and have come to the conclusion it must be the switch in the steering column. I know that the part number for the switch in the 67 is C7SZ-13341-F or C7SZ-13341-E depending on if there is cruise control or not or if there is a tilt away or not but my question is will a switch from a 67 mustang or cougar work just the same (Part number C7ZZ-13341-F or C7ZZ-13341-E). My car does have cruise control and a tilt away wheel although the wheel no longer locks in place and im not sure if the cruise works or not and honestly neither of those things matter much to me as long as I can get the lights working. Any help or info anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

2. I'd be interested as well. My signals work but they don't cancel automatically. I need to hold the right signal on and left stays on unless I turn it off. My four way flashers don't work either. My car does not have cruise control

3. I have a complete tilt steering column with cruise for a 1967 TBird. It is complete except steering wheel.

4. Would you be willing to just part with the switch or would you only sell it as a whole?

5. would like to sell as a whole

6. There are new switches on Ebay for 90 bucks

Help us by sharing/liking this page below and G+1!

Shop Amazon.comPlease shop Amazon.com using this link to support the forum!