'66 parts wanted

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cool57

Last seen
In November a close friend of mine had just finished rebuilding from top to bottom a 66 Landau. On it's maiden voyage my friend had a massive heart attack and died behind the wheel. The car veered into several obstacles and suffered front end damage. we are rebuilding the car for his widow (and him) so we can take it to a July car show at which he planned to debut the car. we are in need of all parts relative to the reconstruction of the front bumper, grille, left headlight area etc. I would appreciate any help I can get from fellow 'Bird lovers.
Thanks, Sam ........friapop@*********

In November a close friend of mine had just finished rebuilding from top to bottom a 66 Landau. On it's maiden voyage my friend had a massive heart attack and died behind the wheel. The car veered into several obstacles and suffered front end damage. we are rebuilding the car for his widow (and him) so we can take it to a July car show at which he planned to debut the car. we are in need of all parts relative to the reconstruction of the front bumper, grille, left headlight area etc. I would appreciate any help I can get from fellow 'Bird lovers.
Thanks, Sam ........friapop@*********
did you get all of what you need for the rebuild of your friends car ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back