1. Please sign in or join the Thunderbird club free to access the search page and many other free site features.
    If you forgot your password click here.

Dismiss Notice

'66 Landau Door Panels Repop?

Discussion in '1955 - 1966 Classic Ford Thunderbird' started by poochie883, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Does anyone out there know of a good source for '66 landau door panels? Either reproduction or good used ones? I have an aqua interior.

2. I've got a pair for sale, less trim, turquoise aqua in color, non power vent window style. If interested email for pics & price.
    Mike D.

3. Thanks for the reply Ftby59. I'm looking for turquoise aqua, but I have power windows including the vent.

4. I just bought a driver's side door panel for my 63 T-bird for $131 plus $25 shipping from PartsTrain.com.

You may check to see if they have ones to fit yours. Only has black though. You'd have to have it painted or dyed to match yours. Good luck! Tom

5. I just joined this forum but noticed that you are Canadian as I am. If you have not found trim panels yet try Muscle Cars and Classics in Windsor Ontario. I am about to order a set for my 66. Rob and his staff there are super to deal with and have a very extensive line of parts for Tbirds without all the hassle of cross border shipping and exchange rates

Help us by sharing/liking this page below and G+1!

Shop Amazon.comPlease shop Amazon.com using this link to support the forum!