64 Bird parts

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
F
Last seen
For a 1964 TBird. I have left/right doors in epoxy, some body work needed but they are rust free California doors. I have left/right front fenders stripped, need minor work, again California. I have the left/right rear quarters and the interior rear l/r wheel wells trunk extensions from Classic Sheet Metal in the US. Let's "make a deal." Must go.

For a 1964 TBird. I have left/right doors in epoxy, some body work needed but they are rust free California doors. I have left/right front fenders stripped, need minor work, again California. I have the left/right rear quarters and the interior rear l/r wheel wells trunk extensions from Classic Sheet Metal in the US. Let's "make a deal." Must go.
-
-
by chance do you still have any of this???

JT

I have an entire 1964 Tbird. All body panels replaced or repaired. Very close to paint ready. Engine bay, interior and trunk are painted. Entire drive line rebuilt, all new suspension parts (brakes, lines, ball joints, wheel bearings, etc. car is complete and disassembled. A "roller". The top needs bodywork due to the media blaster warping it. Otherwise a good complete car. Engine and transmission original 125k miles (untouched) and needs new wiring as original harness had shorts so I cut it out versus try to save it. Three years of bodywork removing all rust. Make me an offer, I need room in my garage. 757-620-4717. Dash and interior parts cleaned and repainted charcoal. White interior in pretty good shape. Lowering blocks on back and coils cut up front for lowered stance.

I have an entire 1964 Tbird. All body panels replaced or repaired. Very close to paint ready. Engine bay, interior and trunk are painted. Entire drive line rebuilt, all new suspension parts (brakes, lines, ball joints, wheel bearings, etc. car is complete and disassembled. A "roller". The top needs bodywork due to the media blaster warping it. Otherwise a good complete car. Engine and transmission original 125k miles (untouched) and needs new wiring as original harness had shorts so I cut it out versus try to save it. Three years of bodywork removing all rust. Make me an offer, I need room in my garage. 757-620-4717. Dash and interior parts cleaned and repainted charcoal. White interior in pretty good shape. Lowering blocks on back and coils cut up front for lowered stance.
where did you get the lowering blocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back