57 T Bird with Paxton Supercharger

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MIDAS

Last seen
Has anyone seen one or have one now? I remember as a young lad that we( Dad) sold new Fords & Birds in 50's Drove one 57 Bird
w/ 3 spd/OD and Paxton Blower. Any others?
Thanks
Dennis

ive seen a few, they had the McCulloch Supercharger on them later Paxton bought the company or just changed the name to paxton, i cant remember what exactly happend, but id love to get ahold of one of them bad ass birds, its the original SuperCoupe.
http://www.vs57.com/ <-- more info on the McCulloch Supercharger

------------------
1996 Thunderbird LX 4.6l
1966 Thunderbird "Q" code conv.

Vic
I am glad someone other than myself remember this Tbird & accessory. I had the privelege of driving one in 57. 110 in 2nd OD and could have gone on. I have never seen another. The one I drove was metallic brown.
Our customer brought it in every month for oil & filter, he was from Las Vegas, I lived in Downers Grove, Ill. You are correct I remember McCulloch-then became Paxton. Thanks for the web info. Hope other that have owned or seen or driven will respond.
Dennis

I have one I bought couple years ago. Currently collecting parts. I am interested in buying the original Paxton blower, fuel pump and Carburator. I also have a dual quad tbird that is missing the dual quad Carburator’s. Anyone who has these parts .... pls contact me. Thanks walt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back