2003 Mustang Cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I do not have one myself, but I know two people that have them. I would say great. Powerband really kicks in around 4k. It's like having a race car with a factory warranty. The only down side (if it is one) is the car is a little too quiet.

Originally posted by clebus:
Does anyone have one yet and what do you think?

My friend at the local FLM dealership said they just sold their first one last week.

Originally posted by clebus:
Hi Tbird.

Do you know the price that the customer paid for the Cobra?

He laughed and said they almost made more off it than a Tbird.

There are several dealers in the L.A. area that are marking up the Cobra's from $3k to $10k over sticker on coupes and convertibles. If those prices hold; the dealers will be making more than they did on the Thunderbirds.

hey guys ,i got 1 left that hasn't been spoken for... i'll sell for msrp...34750.00 invoice on one is 32279.67 that includes dest. & delivery to the dealership. you know you have a new nationwide gas guzzler tax of $1000.00 on this vehicle now..

Took delivery last Tuesday. 6 speed gear box will take some getting ued to. Haven't ran it real hard, yet. Very strong, prominent supercharger whine (maybe because the exhaust is so quiet.)Bought for MSRP, same for the T'bird. Same dealer and salesperson. Differential brace and wider tires are a help. Adjustable driver's seat is great. Interior color choice not good. Red vert with dark charcoal and parchment seat insert. preferred the 99 parchment interior. Anyone intrested in a 99 Cobra vert, Rio Red/Parchment, with less than 34K miles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back