2002 Thunderbird for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
gbsb

gbsb

Torch Red '02
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
2002 Inspiration Yellow T-Bird. Both tops black leather interior, 123,00 miles. Great condition ,runs good . New transmittion by Ford under warranty. New struts front and rear. Tires have plenty of life left. Serviced on schedule with ford oil and filters. Every thing works great. NADA $14,700. asking 13,500 obo Love the car but retirement is upon us and I have to get rid of toys. also nave a Harley motorcycle and a goldwing trike that has to go. e-mail bakergeorge56@********* for pics or questions Thanks for looking gbsb

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

2002 Inspiration Yellow T-Bird. Both tops black leather interior, 123,00 miles. Great condition ,runs good . New transmittion by Ford under warranty. New struts front and rear. Tires have plenty of life left. Serviced on schedule with ford oil and filters. Every thing works great. NADA $14,700. asking 13,500 obo Love the car but retirement is upon us and I have to get rid of toys. also nave a Harley motorcycle and a goldwing trike that has to go. e-mail bakergeorge56@********* for pics or questions Thanks for looking gbsb

New lower price $11500. give me a call 903-629-5271

sold 11-14-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back