2002 T-Bird Turn Signals erratic

R

rnickell

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
My wife's 2002 t-bird turn signals are acting erratic. Signals slow to activate and sometime the signals are crossed.
I wonder if it could be the computer module? any ideas out there?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have a 2002 t-bird with 60k miles. At this time my left rear turn signal doesn't blink. The front works fine. That part of the bulb that should light up for the brake and tail light does not work. I've changed bulbs, checked all the fuses and cannot find the problem. The right front and rear work as well as the brake and tail light. What am I missing here? If someone can give me a clue, I'd be very happy and appreciative.

I have a 2002 t-bird with 60k miles. At this time my left rear turn signal doesn't blink. The front works fine. That part of the bulb that should light up for the brake and tail light does not work. I've changed bulbs, checked all the fuses and cannot find the problem. The right front and rear work as well as the brake and tail light. What am I missing here? If someone can give me a clue, I'd be very happy and appreciative.
Check your ground.

My wife's 2002 t-bird turn signals are acting erratic. Signals slow to activate and sometime the signals are crossed.
Have you checked your relay?

Are the controls for the cruise control and radio working? Do you have other strange little things happening like the wipers go off every now and then or the windows do not drop when you open the the door?

Back