2002 head trim

Hi All-
I am new to this forum, so forgive me if I seem like I don’t know what I am looking for.
There is a piece of plastic in side the car above the windshield where the sun visors attached. It is falling down and I need to get it replaced. I do not know what it is called, and the car is not with me to get a picture. Any suggestions? Thank you, Simone

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hi All-
I am new to this forum, so forgive me if I seem like I don’t know what I am looking for.
There is a piece of plastic in side the car above the windshield where the sun visors attached. It is falling down and I need to get it replaced. I do not know what it is called, and the car is not with me to get a picture. Any suggestions? Thank you, Simone
Probably just the top plastic windshield header trim

Hi All-
Mine was loose when I got my bird too. It just snaps back in place. Unless the clips are broken off.

My clips are broken.....
Try looking online for Ford parts (Tasca Ford is a good spot) and find the model and year to look at the drawings. Your piece is probably under “Interior” and you should be able to find the part number and whether it’s available from a dealer. If not, note the part number and search for it on line. It’s surprising how many bits and pieces are out there.

Back