2002 Black Hard Top

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
F

Flinx1

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I recently lost my 2002 Ford Thunderbird black with torch red interior. I'm just glad it was such a solid car as it was totaled, but my wife wasn't injured. F150 t-boned it. Anyway, I've got the hard top in my garage and was wondering if anybody needed one. I don't need it for my new 2002 thunderbird as it is a Teal Color.

I recently lost my 2002 Ford Thunderbird black with torch red interior. I'm just glad it was such a solid car as it was totaled, but my wife wasn't injured. F150 t-boned it. Anyway, I've got the hard top in my garage and was wondering if anybody needed one. I don't need it for my new 2002 thunderbird as it is a Teal Color.
How much and where at. Thanks sorry about the loss of another Bird but so glad your wife was not hurt. My 2002 is Torch Red and a black top looks good on them interior is red and black.

Just for you info. If you didn't get a hardtop with your new bird, you can have this one painted blue. I lost my hardtop in a garage fire and had to buy a different colored one. Took it to Maaco and for $300 they matched the color perfect. Just something to think about.

Still interested just need to know how much. If you have all ready sold no problem just let me know. Thanks
GBSB

I am looking for a hard top for my 2003 tbird if you are selling one please contact me .. mbourns@sasktel.net

Back