2 questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TurboSaturn

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
I jist bought my 94 lx. 4.6 about 8 months ago. It used to be a ex federal agents car.

Car runs smooth and havent had any issues with the car other than my front control arms went out and now the back need replacing before they go out aswell.

I noticed since owning the car that my temp gauge would climb to about 3/4th the fan would kick on and after it got about another 1/8th higher it would finally start to drop.

Here recently it has been getting to 3/4 and the fan has kicked on and it just climbs to the beginning of the red zone and the fan stays on even at 75mph highway driving. So do i have a stuck/sticky thermostat?

Also the picture i have included. I bought the car missing a right side turn lens and finally i noticed this device hanging beneath the lens. I have no clue what it is or where it goes so i figure someone would.

I noticed the wire harness for it runs up and along side the headlight harness for that side.

e2a6ysu7.jpg

Its about 1 1/2 foot harness. It sorta looks like a mini ac service port canister by the firewall. I had the vehicle running and tested to ser if vacuum came from there but it dosent so that narrowed that down but for the life of me i can not figure out what it is. Autozone didnt know, my local mechanic didnt even know when i showed him.
e6ydy4y4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back