1995 Wiring schematic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

crazydavy2000

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
My stepdaughter has a '95 4.6L Tbird. Like a fool I agreed to replace her heater core. I'll spare the details but now after putting the dash back in the windshield wipers and the headlights don't work. Its possible I may have blown a fuse since the key was in the on position when I reconnected the battery. I'll check for that tomorrow. But just incase, does anyone have a wiring schematic that shows the headlight circuit? I bought a Chilton to do the heater core replacement and I can't find the headlight circuit in the schematics for it anywhere. Also I have a small gauge wire still unconnected at the base of the steering column. I suspect this one may be the wipers but couldn't find anywhere to plug it in. After checking the fuses and rechecking the main wiring connector I guess I'll pull the dash again to find what I didn't connect. The tail lights and parking lamps work its just the headlights themselves that don't come on. TIA.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I realized I had never updated this post. I found the problem the next day, I didn't have the connector on the steering column pushed together good. For the benefit of anyone that needs to replace a heater core I thought I would include a picture of what your in for. Enjoy.

http://img.Please add your photos as an attachment. Photobucket is not permitted./albums/v65/crazydavy2000/automotive/03-23-2008001.jpg

That's good stuff right there...heater core replacement. I'm glad I haven't had to do that yet...*knock on wood*... I've changed my heads in less than 2 days with the engine still in the car...that was fun and something I'd rather not tackle again...a cam replacement might be in my future, but we'll wait and see about that.

I'm glad you got everything fixed. It's good to keep these cars on the road... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back