1995 4.6L V8 LX $1000 obo Sacramento, CA

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jseverin1984

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
I am selling my green 1995 4.6L V8 Thunderbird LX for $1000 obo. The engine is great but other things seem to be going wrong with the car. I think this car would be best suited to someone looking to part it out and make a pretty good profit or to someone who is an experienced mechanic and can fix the car themselves because it wouldn't be worth paying a shop to fix the car. Like I said earlier, the engine is in great shape and has always been taken well care of. The transmission works very well. The paint on the car is pretty well taken care for being a '95. No rust or sun damage. The interior is nice as well. No cracks in the dash or seats. This is a good car but needs some work to be a well functioning vehicle. I feel for someone who knows some buyers or needs parts, this vehicle could be parted out to a pretty good profit. I am relocating across country for work and its not worth me trying to get the Thunderbird in shape to go with me.

Below is a list of whats wrong with the car.

I had to bypass the heater core because that failed. So there is no heat in the car.

The driver seat's motor went out so the seat is stuck in the far back position.

The antenna won't raise or lower.

The car will fire up and sometimes will idle rough and other run smooth and then all of a sudden it will shut itself off with no warning. It will shut itself down as if you were turning the ignition off. Also, the throttle will just give out, no matter where you press the gas pedal, there will be no power.

The driver's side door lock was drilled out because someone broke into my car and stole my cd player.

I have a new serpentine belt to replace the old one. The old one still works but it cracking and needs to be replaced.

The brakes work, but need to be redone soon.

And lastly, the coolant, power steering and brake fluid should be replaced as well.

I know thats a big list, but the car is blue booked for well over a $1000 dollars for how well the exterior and interior look. At the relatively cheap price you can buy it from me will leave plenty of money to have the major issues fixed. And if you are looking at the car for parts. The cheap price should turn a good enough profit to make it worth your time. Thanks for reading my post. I can't figure out how to add pictures so email or call and I will send them.

Call Josh 916-718-6133 for info or email jseverin1984@********* for pictures.

I forgot to mention that the odometer has quit working at 92,331 miles, but I have only put about 5,000 miles on it since it stopped. After re-evaluating the seats, the passenger seat is in good condition but the drivers seat has good amount of wear and tear but no rips and the seat belts are chewed up a bit from my dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back